With the electricity prices going higher and economy going down people are thinking about a more budget friendly solution. For decades central heating and cooling systems are known and used for central air conditioning but now split HVAC systems has emerged with a more viable alternative to the heating and cooling requirements at the same time. Now split HVACs are equipped with the latest DC inverter technology that guarantees the highest performance and lower energy costs.
Mini Split HAVCs are built purposefully on the technology to work optimally and conserve energy at the same time. No matter what kind of house you have Split HVAC system is suitable for all type of houses. Whether it is old house, modern house, small house, house with an open and spacious floor plan or house with a lot of room, there is always a compatible Split HVAC solution at hand.
Big houses mean a lot of rooms. So, installing a central air conditioning system is not going to work at all. Here are the reasons why?
- There will be long and costly duct work that surrounds the whole house. Consider the construction and repair cost. The time spent on it can be months.
- All the rooms are not used or occupied at the same time. In the morning you do not need air conditioning in the bedrooms and in the night air conditioning the whole house will be a waste of energy and money.
- The same temperature is set on the central air conditioning system. It cannot be customized for every individual. What if someone feels colder or warmer and the temperature is just not right for all the occupants?
- There are always cold or hot spots in central air conditioned houses. Many a times the air does not reach some spots around the house leaving these places devoid of air conditioning.
- Utilizing central air conditioning all day long whether it is needed in all the rooms or not increase you electricity cost through the roof. It is totally useless to pay for the energy that can be saved.
Therefore, CoolTime split HVAC is the right choice to install. Here are the reasons why split HVAC is the right match for big and spacious houses.
- The installation procedure is quick and without any construction and repair work. It takes only an hour ideally to install a ductless system by a professional.
- No damage to the property and repair work is needed.
- Split HVAC can be installed in different capacities in different rooms. Bigger rooms can get more BTUs split air conditioner while in smaller rooms less BTU HVAC can be installed.
- You can turn on the split HVAC of the room that is used while all the others can be turned off. Targeted air conditioning
- The temperature can be set in each and every room individually according to the preference of each person.
- Turning off unused units will save a lot of money.
- Feel warm in the winters and enjoy optimum cooling in summers without interruption and fluctuation.
Evolve your house with the changing technology of CoolTime DC inverter and enjoy the ideal cooling and heating throughout the year.